Live Web Seminars
What is a webinar? This convenient format allows you to get training right at your computer. At the seminar start time, simply log on to our website where you see and hear a live presentation delivered in real time over the Internet. You can even ask questions via the web - it's that easy! Note: Computer speakers are required for the audio portion of the presentation.
Below is a list of our NESC and OSHA 1-Day In-House Classes that are presented as four 90-Minute Webinars:
- Applying the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) to Day-to-Day Utility Work (for engineers and lineworkers)
- Applying the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) - Transmission Voltage Focus (for transmission line engineers, substation engineers, and operations supervisors)
- National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) Rules for Joint-Use Construction (for engineers and lineworkers)
- OSHA 1910.269 (for power line workers)
- OSHA 1910.268 (for communication line workers)
Our NESC and OSHA 1-Day In-House classes can be presented to your utility or association as four 90-minute Live Web Seminars. A typical presentation schedule is shown below:
8:30 - 10:00 AM (1st 90-minute session)
10:30 AM - Noon (2nd 90-minute session)
1:00 - 2:30 PM (3rd 90-minute session)
3:00 - 4:30 PM (4th 90-minute session)
Pricing is typically less than 1/2 the cost of an In-House class as the presenter travel time and expenses are eliminated. Our Live Web Seminars are typically economical on a per person basis when there are approximately 10 or more individuals to train.
Contact Us for pricing and to schedule a custom date for your utility or association.