Live Web Seminars
This convenient format allows you to get training right at your computer. At the seminar start time, simply log on to our website where you see and hear a live presentation delivered in real time over the Internet. You can even ask questions via the web - it's that easy! Note: Computer speakers are required for the audio portion of the presentation.
- Major Changes in the 2023 NESC (just the basics for all employees) (1 - 90 minute session only)
- Major Changes and General Overview of the 2023 NESC (for engineers and lineworkers) (4 - 90 minute sessions)
- Applying the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) to Day-to-Day Utility Work (for engineers and lineworkers)
- Applying the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) - Transmission Voltage Focus (for transmission line engineers, substation engineers, and operations supervisors)
- National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) Rules for Joint-Use Construction (for engineers and lineworkers)
- OSHA 1910.269 (for power line workers)
- OSHA 1910.268 (for communication line workers)
A typical presentation schedule is shown below:
- 8:30 - 10:00 AM (1st 90-minute session)
- 10:30 AM - Noon (2nd 90-minute session)
- 1:00 - 2:30 PM (3rd 90-minute session)
- 3:00 - 4:30 PM (4th 90-minute session)
Pricing is typically less than 1/2 the cost of an In-House class as the presenter travel time and expenses are eliminated. Our Live Web Seminars are typically economical on a per person basis when there are approximately 10 or more individuals to train.
Contact Us for pricing and to schedule a custom date for your utility or association.